Help with pricing

FlyinTurbo

So, I am gettin ready to purchase and have been shopping my local dealers. Kinda nice to have a bunch of locals working for your business! So far, this is the lowest pricing I have been quoted:

Invoice: $37,248.63

Rebates: - $3500

Total: $33,748.63

Options:

XM, 6 disc, Bose

Trailering package

Cool guy auto climate control

What am I missing for options?!

Is this 'invoice' deal a legitimate deal?

How much cash am I leaving on the table with dealer hold back?

btw.. I am PSYCHED to have this truck!!

So, I am gettin ready to purchase and have been shopping my local dealers.  Kinda nice to have a bunch of locals working for your business!  So far, this is the lowest pricing I have been quoted:

Invoice: $37,248.63

Rebates: - $3500

Total: $33,748.63

Options:

XM, 6 disc, Bose

Trailering package

Cool guy auto climate control

btw.. I am PSYCHED to have this truck!!

Only things that look like they are missing are Onstar and Engine Block Heater. Also, you didn't mention the Spare Tire Lock, but I think that is a standard option that they get you on for $15.00. If you are able to snag an SS at dealer invoice and still get all the available rebates, I would say go for it! It doesn't get any better than that really! You can confirm dealer invoice at KBB pretty easily. Good luck and I hope you get your new truck! :cool:

Justin :chevy:

Yep, its got Onstar and the lock too! Since I am in AZ, I dont think I can even get the block heater. :)

I guess I just want to make sure that the invoice quoted to me sounds reasonable! I checked KBB and keep getting different answers everywhere I turn, so I am turning to the people who know best... YOU!!! :D

I checked KBB and keep getting different answers everywhere I turn, so I am turning to the people who know best... YOU!!!  :D

I hope this helps...

Compare the actual sticker with these and match it up item for item. I believe that these figures are still 100% correct:

Silverado SS Pricing Breakdown, MSRP Vs. Invoice

The only thing that is not listed on there is the Spare Tire Lock. I am not quite sure how that $15.00 comes into the equation. Let me know how you make out!

Justin :chevy:

PS- You can most likely look at the actual MSRP sticker by inputing the dealer information at GM Buypower and that may help you figure out the stuff easier!

I bought mine for invoice last week. Sticker was $40,555 and the invoice they quoted me was $35,770. Mine has XM, trailer, and lock. I found that the dealer had their version of "Sticker" which included advertizing costs and whatever. It was about $500 over the factory sticker. I told the salesman that I had a coupon for GMS price plus 4%. He went and pulled the real invoice which also had GMS pricing on it.

I have the coupon from GM which allows anyone to purchase a vehicle at GMS + 4%. I think real "invoice" is about GMS + 3%. But if you are about to buy, and can't get a good deal, or are having to pay advertizing fees, etc... the coupon works out better. Best thing is that there is no haggling over the price. GMS is a real number and you pay 4% over that.

Anyone need this coupon? I'll get it in the mail today. Send me your name and mailing address.

I bought mine for invoice last week.

Richard, somehow I missed out that you finally took the plunge! Congrats! :cheers:

I should be able to see the smoke from the pile of money that you will be burning on the SS and all the "power upgrades" :D Followed shortly by the smoke of all 4 tires burning out on a Texas drag strip :D

Thanks Dave. Fortunately, I have just about everything I need as far as parts go. I'm getting my LS1 edit cable upgraded this week. I can't wait to get some mods on the SS, but its just so nice and quiet right now. I may install my headers pretty soon though. I'm thinking of selling my current cam and getting another one with different specs.

Flyingturbo,

If you will send me the dealer and the VIN I will get you the GMS price straight from GMbuypower and email it to you.

Ken....

Archived