New Jersey on May21st

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys Im down to go if I can get it cleaned up in time. I just drove it home from Arizona again, plus the the charger is not tuned right now so maybe I can limp it out there for some cool pics. Can some one PM me the directions from Pennington/Princeton area, or the address.

Hey guys Im down to go if I can get it cleaned up in time. I just drove it home from Arizona again, plus the the charger is not tuned right now so maybe I can limp it out there for some cool pics. Can some one PM me the directions from Pennington/Princeton area, or the address.

Hell yea come on down! I will not get a chance to wax so mine will just have a good washing :(

For you, take Rt 1 (or 202) to 287 N and follow the directions above. Hope to see you there! :chevy:

Oh, yea,... bring some dollar bills. :D

i planning on being there ...me and my girl will probably roll up there after i get off work...how far is it from the NJ/DE state line?

You are looking at a firm 2+ hrs., ....depending on how fast you drive. :driving:

I am planning on being there. If something happens where it is postponed, someone please call me as I will not be checking the computer this weekend.

610-588-3466 :chevy:

Archived