Taking delivery this Monday

schmidty77

Well guys it's been a long long wait. I would have thought my truck would be ready for pick up three weeks ago. However making a deal over the phone seemed to cause a whole lot of lag time. :confused: Finally the truck has moved from Hayward to Fresno. Why Fresno you ask? My truck is the test unit for Whipple's new intercooled supercharger. Looks like they are moving on the intercooler thing faster than anticipated. Being a test unit = an extremely discounted price! So wish my truck good luck and pray that I actually get to pick this damn thing up on Monday. I won't be holding my breath.

schmidty,

Damn, I'll bet that it's been a loooong wait. Looking forward to seeing your ride and hearing about the Whipple. Did I miss something in an earlier thread? How did you get that test deal with Whipple for an intercooler S/C? Boy, that sound like a sweet deal. :thumbs:

Being a test unit = an extremely discounted price!

Glad you got a good price out of them for your trouble. I seem to recall that I was toying with the idea of letting them use my truck for the test vehicle (supercharger only), but the price he quoted me was about the same as the local dealer was going to charge for it installed. :wtf: Not much of an incentive to drive up there and let someone else screw around with my truck for 3 days.

Can't wait to hear how it works out for ya. I am sure you going to love the low end puch the supercharger adds to the SS. :thumbs:

Archived