Zaino 2 Applications One to Go

shopman1

I ordered my Zaino kit on Thursday thinking it'd take a few days to reach me. I came home yesterday and behold a box from Zaino. One Day!!!! I was pumped.

I came to my dad's garage because he has a drain in it and I can work during the night and day without having to worry about the sun.

Anyway, stayed up til 4:30 this morning washing and claying the truck. I did some testing on the hood too. So far I've gotten then Z2 applied, wiped off, and sprayed it with gloss enhancer.

Still have 2 coats of Z5 and then the final Z2. I'll try to get some pictures up.

Anyone else noticing a lot of surface area on these trucks?

4:30am? My next-door neighbors have used something on me that may apply to you - "you know, they have therapy available....." :crazy:

More power to you. :thumbs: It's well worth it no matter how you get there.

Ahhh, yes. Yet another happy SS owner spending his weekend putting many coats of wax on his baby. ;) :thumbs:

you know, they have therapy available

:D I'd better get their number from you, Ben. My better half continually tells me, "if only I cared for her as much as I do my toys we'd have a perfect relationship." Hmm, you know, she may just have a point. :P

Archived