what happend to this SS ???

variant

anymore info on that black SS concept single cab... is it me or was that truck lower then the standard extra cab SS that is in all the other photo's are the tire sizes the same size... what was the suspention??? it was not AWD was it? anyway to get info on that truck???

:unsure:

anymore info on that black SS concept single cab... is it me or was that truck lower then the standard extra cab SS that is in all the other photo's are the tire sizes the same size... what was the suspention??? it was not AWD was it? anyway to get info on that truck???

:unsure:

Sure, close your eyes....now picture it in your head....and try to keep the performance demons away :D .

I'd love to see a truck like that come out from GM.

Dred

I still hate the front end.

But that is a giant leap in the right direction.

RF

i'd take that black one over the extended cab....it's lower and i think would give the lightning a better run...i still hate the front end too but hell..you can get the escalade conversion for about $3000

mosey

Jon Moss had a black reg cag SilveradoSS at cruise/show in Detroit

Now this is better:D

12654575.jpg

What the hell are those dipshits a GM thinking?

That black truck looks so much better than the ext. cab. I think they would sell way more reg. cabs then the ext. cabs. That is just my thinking though, i could be 100% wrong.

Was that at the Woodward Dream cruise?

Yup that was the name of it, I got the pic from a guy who was at the cruise.

I was all set to buy one of these when I seen this picture but then I heard it was only another concept :angry: I know a lot of guys don't like the new style but then again I didn't like the 88 body style when it first came but it grew on me like this one will on others after a while. I'm still gonna keep my fingers crossed that the bean counters at GM will let this one go into production.

Archived