what happend to this SS ???

variant

If GM makes that RC/RWD Silverado SS I'd seriously consider trading in my R/T for it. What the engine in those things?

That thing looks sharp. The whole thing, front end and all.

I believe it would be the 6L just like the ext cab ss.

A s/c sure would be nice on it.

:blink: God, shes a beauty... Id buy that in a heartbeat; Dont get me wrong I like the Ext. Cab, somewhat... But that Black Beauty is more of something that Id enjoy calling an SS... Seriously, I think GM could sell a hell of alot more of those vs. the Ext Cab... As a matter of fact I know they could... Anybody wanna start a letter to GM about the single cab? Ill be one of the first to put my John Hancock on it... :rolleyes:

That black one is sharp, Regular Cab Sport trucks is where its at.... Those rims are nice, but they look like something that would disapear if driven to the city. All I gotta say about AWD is I don't give a rat's *** what it can do in the snow, that's like ricer's logic that a subaru is superior to a mustang because it can go out in a snowstorm, NEWSFLASH 70% of the owners have other cars or trucks for weather that is bad enough. I know the weather out here isn't bad enough for me to worry about power on only two wheels.

-Joe

its hard to comment on awd unless you own a vehicle with it I used to hate it big time because it killed the lowering but now that it's on our trailblazer I'm not sure if I'd ever buy another chevy without it.

it's perfect in rain , and can't wait for it to be tested this winter in the snow.

its hard to comment on awd unless you own a vehicle with it I used to hate it big time because it killed the lowering but now that it's on our trailblazer I'm not sure if I'd ever buy another chevy without it.

it's perfect in rain , and can't wait for it to be tested this winter in the snow.

I own and drive, sometimes when I have to carry people, a 96 Aerostar with Electronic AWD and forthat its different cuz they are death traps in the poor weather when they're only RWD, but a truck, hell throw weight in it and just hope the snow don't rise too fast.

-Joe

Archived