Hood Dents????

Luthier_1

I had these weird dents in my hood showing up?? I thought maybe someone walked by and elbowed it . Now they are showing up anywhere and someone said my hood might be shrinking>?????

Is this a warrantee or is someone screwing with my truck?

No hail storms here???/

Thanks..

I have two small dings on my hood, I guess these are from a stone or something that got kicked up on the highway.

I guess its time for a cowl induction or ram air hood.

had a 98 sebring lxi when i was in the marines and it seemed like every time i went to georgetown (DC) to go out i would get another dent on my hood or roof....turns out it was where i always parked... there was a tree withe those big grape fruit looking green things hanging from the limbs, they were falling and hitting my car.....the only reason i ever found out was i heard one hit a car right beside mine one nite as i was going to the club

No No No mine are showing up for no reason....... No rocks no highhway gravel no whatever!!!!!... Either I have a non existant tree dropping things on it or someone is messing with my head... These are coming from nothing..... I dont understand???? The elbow thing is what explained the big dents but the little ones around them make no senc e????/ I dont know I guess I have to live with them until???????n Someone asked me if my engine is overheating????

Well whatever I love my truck.......

notice the amount of dents and in what particular areas and then change things up, park in a diff location at all areas where you vacate, notice particular vehicles in your surroundings, you will event figure it all out, but just remember to not leave any DNA at the crime scene or where you dispose of the guy (thats making these dents) body.....

:devil:

Archived