You won't beleive this

StevenSStruck

i cant understand how they got to your locking lug nuts, they are all kinds of types now

i have 3 tools on my truck at work that that will take care of your locks on your wheels in less than 10 sec. sorry to say, when they start making better rat traps the f***en rats get smarter :banghead:

good luck

:seeya:

i cant understand how they got to your locking lug nuts, they are all kinds of types now

i have 3 tools on my truck at work that that will take care of your locks on your wheels in less than 10 sec. sorry to say, when they start making better rat traps the f***en rats get smarter :banghead:

good luck

:seeya:

I hear that I live in Maine which is pretty mellowed down in the crime department and I had my 22's stolen as well, but my insurance covered them. I won't buy another set until all this chrome stealing B.S is done with :sigh: B/c if a thieve want something bad enough trust me he'll get it.

In my opinion locking lug nut are better than not having anything at all, but think about this. My Cousin back home In Puerto Rico got his wheels stolen with a complete set of lock nuts in each wheel not just one he had all five as lock nuts. the thiefs broke into the car search the whole car for the key and simply used the same lock nut key to remove them. He even had them hidden in the engine compartment in a home made plastic box that he kept the lock nuts. I followed his idea and hid my lock nut key too. If you have lock nuts please take the time and hide the key it is useless if you leave them in your glove compartment even if you lock the glove compartment you are telling the scum that there is something there worth breaking in for. Sorry to hear about you ordeal :(

Man....that sucks.....

The first thing I did when I got my SS was to put locking lugs on it....

Hope the insurance helps you out...I know that when I got my tonneau on I went out to the agents office, told him that I put it on and the price ($1000), and he told me not to worry, for no more that it was they would cover it.... :dunno:

At least I told them....

Archived