You won't beleive this

StevenSStruck

Soooo..... i got my own place about 2 1/2 months ago. And had a garage for the beast, well i couldnt fit in it so i said give me a parking spot right next to my window because i have my 22's and a 1,900 dollar system in it. ( thinking my 900 dollar alarm would pay off) so they said ok...

Well........

Last night at 2:30 the alarm goes off so i do my normal walk to the balconing to scope out the truck and shut it off once i know everything i ok,

I get out and see that my truck is sitting on center blocks and the window is laying neatly on the ground....!!!! :eek:

How horrible could one night go......

Let me know what yout think about them apples!!!!!

~Steven

That definitely sucks. Did you not have lock nuts on your rims?? And I take it that you did not see anyone? My only question is if they got the rims off, they would have had to jack the truck up, so why didn't the alarm go off then?

I hope you went to your insurance before this happened and declared all your add ons ... and have your receipts ... otherwise the worst is yet to come.

They must have been pretty good at what they do ... to get it jacked up and opened up before the alarm went off. Thieves ... I hate em.

These guys had to of known what they where doing, they had the 22's off and stereo gone within 10-15 minutes, and get this..

The alarm went off when they were leaving....?????

So i am going to contact the alarm company and raise some hell.....

Well im not sure abbout the insurance thing gots to wait till monday and see what they say...

Life is s----- at the moment, espacially since im at work at the moment just thinking about the blocks holing up the truck.

~Steven

I feel your pain, those damn thieves just keep pissing me off, as they have no respect for other people' stuff. Locking lug nuts are definately a must. Alarms seem pretty useless, if the theif knows what he is doing an alaram won't help. Hope the insurance settles your case nicely and the police catch them.

I had two sets of locking lug nutts (im a nervous person when it comes to my crome) Well both sets are are the ground..... :banghead:

And you would think these guys could sell drugs instead of stealling my s---- and running things in my life...

~Steven

I had two sets of locking lug nutts (im a nervous person when it comes to my crome) Well both sets are are the ground.....  :banghead:

And you would think these guys could sell drugs instead of stealling my shit and running things in my life...

~Steven

My guess is between the alarm company and locking lug nut company you should be able to get money rom one of them....

Sorry to hear about the luck, total bummer. As for locking nuts and alarm systems, if the thieves are really good nothing will stop them from getting what they want, its more like a little hickup that slows em down a little. Hopefully you get something out of this to replace what was taken. best of luck

That sucks the big donkey one man. What kind of alarm did you have? As for the wheel locks, like every 12 sets has the same key. My friends key works on my lock nuts. :devil: Lock nuts don't help that much because you can still jam a socket on there to take them off. I know how they can jack it up with out it going off too. With my Clifford, I tried it to see if the tilt sensor worked. Jacked it up almost all the way on one side without a sound. :banghead:

Hope your insurance covers it all.

Man that sucks! I got hit last night too. But all they took out of my truck was my 2 pair of Oakley sunglasses and my ashtray full of change. Now why did they have to take the ashtray too?!?!? :confused::banghead:

Archived