Corsa Touring

zippy

made a mistake and ordered the incorrect exhaust here at work. the muffler has been installed, but only started up. the rest of the pipes will be all new since we've ordered another kit to get the muffler we wanted. will sell corsa touring system shipped for 700. list is 871.49. we meant to order the corsa sport for our VHO and the boss accidently ordered the touring. no point in having it sit around, anyone interested?

Hell yeah, I need a few days to see if I can scrounge up the funds; if you get a taker in the meantime by all means sell it, but I'm definitely interested.

Mr. P. :)

made a mistake and ordered the incorrect exhaust here at work. the muffler has been installed, but only started up. the rest of the pipes will be all new since we've ordered another kit to get the muffler we wanted. will sell corsa touring system shipped for 700. list is 871.49. we meant to order the corsa sport for our VHO and the boss accidently ordered the touring. no point in having it sit around, anyone interested?

Yes, Zippy, i take it. i like the shipped part of this deal :thumbs:

Yes, Zippy, i take it. i like the shipped part of this deal :thumbs:

lol, in this country. cost isn't the issue there, the last time i shipped outside the US it was a ton of work. something this big i'd probably have to be shipped with it. :banghead:

:tear:  :tear:  :tear:  :tear:

i'd really like to be able to ship them to you. my recent attempt to ship to canada has told me that anything outside the U.S. requires a secret passcode and degree in some trained field.

Archived