Grrrrrrrr

Jonmalibuss

Well I went to get lunch today pulled into Quiznos parking lot made a left and was pulling behind some cars as I was going to make a right into a space when I look out the drivers side window and see a car about 8" from my door and still backing up I had no time to do anything but come to a complete stop to minimize the damage. The clown hit me then pulled forward and I heard my door pop back into place it's not all that bad looking till you look down the side :mad: I felt like poking this guys eyes out since he doesn't use them that often anyways.

772146_77_full.jpg

It wouldn't have bothered me so much if it had just damaged the cladding but it actually pushed hard enough that you can see in the pic just above the damage on the cladding the body line is also pushed in.

What luck you have had lately!  Sorry to hear that.    You should have hit him with a water bottle!!!  :D  Props to Wicked!

Well I thought about hitting him but also thought it would be much nicer to sleep in my bed rather than jail tonight! Great smile by the way :thumbs::D

Well, with a bit of good luck, in a couple of days. It wont be your truck anymore :D

I hope to god it goes that way now because i'll collect the insurance money and say screw the truck. But with the way my luck has gone lately i'm gonna get stuck with it.

What luck you have had lately!  Sorry to hear that.    You should have hit him with a water bottle!!!  :D   Props to Wicked!

Well I thought about hitting him but also thought it would be much nicer to sleep in my bed rather than jail tonight! Great smile by the way :thumbs::D

Thanks Jon and Tim!

Yeah I think bed sounds better than jail.

Archived