Two Blue Silverados!

cgar

The quality on these pictures isn't as good as some of your high tech, digital photos.....I actually had to scan these. I hope you enjoy them.

s1.jpg

Here are the two trucks I currently own. I know what you're thinking "two blue trucks", what can I say, I like blue. The truck next to the SS is my 1994 GMC Sierra that I have owned from the odometer reading of 78 miles. It is for sale if anyone is interested, and trust me, it's fully loaded!

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

s6.jpg

Ben, the SS decals where something that the dealer did. I just happened to be out at the dealer as they were putting the stickers on my truck. I actually had a choice whether to leave them off or put them on because the dealer had a feeling I was going to buy the truck. The dealer has these guys come out that put on stickers and decals for a living. There was a set of two stickers on each side of the truck and it took the guy about 1 minute to get all of them on. I was kind of worried that they wouldn't align correctly but he was very professional and did them perfectly. I even measured!!

Thanks luvmySS, Lee, Dale, rmcswain. :cheers:

Archived