silverado VHO!!!

scar

:cheers:

Wow, You SS. dudes are cool. Iam totally stoked to learn of this truck!

Unfortunatly, :banghead: I was at the dealer today, and these guys told me specifically that there is not going to be a 1/2 silverado avail with the 6L motor. What state closest to Oregon Has them. Anyone have the name of a cool dealer?

Help, I want one!

Can you get it in a crew cab

Colors??

any blue?

Is horsepower the same as the Silverado?

Is it true Z71, with real 4wd???

:dunno:

:cheers:

Wow,  You SS. dudes are cool.  Iam totally stoked to learn of this truck!

Unfortunatly,  :banghead: I was at the dealer today, and these guys told me specifically that there is not going to be a 1/2 silverado avail with the 6L motor.  What state closest to Oregon Has them.  Anyone have the name of a cool dealer?

Help, I want one!

Can you get it in a crew cab

Colors??

any blue?

Is horsepower the same as the Silverado?

Is it true Z71, with real 4wd???

:dunno:

I just got back from the dealer this afternoon looking for a VHO as far as I know they only come in extended cab sortbed same as the SS the code you will need to give the dealer is the B4V "performance package" this will get you the 6.0 lq9 in a 1/2 ton truck and they do come in blue. The dealer I went to also told me that I would not find another 1/2 ton truck with the lq9 other than the SS I told him I knew that GM made what I was looking for so he went with it and looked it up and found a whole list of them. The one I was looking at had leather, xm, onstar, power everything 6 disk changer, ect. pretty much fully loaded minus the sunroof which I want so I may endup special ordering it.

I hope this helps your search.

Jon

• 2 weeks later...

thanx man.

Too cool, except no Z71 which is what I am after.

Ok so let me get this right you want a 4x4 with the LQ9 engine? Then why do you want a Z71? Is it for the leather because thats really the only difference! You can get the truck how ever you want I just got my VHO and it has everything and more than the SS minus the AWD and plastic body cladding.

The Z71 suspension package was only Bilstein shocks and skid plates (before it became it's own trim package). The listed suspension package for the NHT is ZX3 which is listed as an adjustable electronic (selectable) suspension. Does anybody have more info on this option? Is this like autoride self leveling ran by an onboard air compressor?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived