got my zippy kit in...WOW

All I have to say is no one should drive their truck without a zippy kit.  It is amazing.  The service guys at the shop that I had it done at were amazed at how hard that thing shifts now.

How many washers are you running?

Regards,

Dan

All I have to say is no one should drive their truck without a zippy kit.  It is amazing.  The service guys at the shop that I had it done at were amazed at how hard that thing shifts now.

Regards,

Dan

:confused:

Regards,

Dan

You're thinking of the Transgo kit... the zippy (superior) kit doesn't use any washers.... thus no cracked accumulator piston :smash:

Regards,

Dan

You're thinking of the Transgo kit... the zippy (superior) kit doesn't use any washers.... thus no cracked accumulator piston :smash:

Excellent point. I just purchased a Zippy shift kit and was wondering about tailoring the shift firmness to suit my needs. My first thought on the best way to do this was to use the search function to read the many posts on shift kits. This is how I got off track on the washer thing. :banghead:

Regards,

Dan

when i finished putting mine in, i took our shops trans tech for a spin, he was amazed... if you knew this guy, youd aprecieate this.... hes been a trans tech longer than ive been alive.

Zippy, by hard I meant reassuring and bad a$$.  No one can believe the "comfortableness" of the shifts I get now.

i was just being funny. i like the firm shifts. :D

I think we need to start moving all of these zippy threads to the vendor praise area. :banghead:

yeah, it's getting to be too often. i'm happy they like them, but i don't want it to seem like i'm trying to do this. :thumbs: i had issue's with a specific tuner and this issue before although most of that was just to get at me.

Archived