Looked at SRT-10 today

Wizard

Really nice truck you have. If it had AWD, I would probably be driving one now, in spite of my loyalty to the General.

Down your way I am sure RWD is just fine!

I must say though I have over 500 HP in my SS now and there's no way I have over 50 beans in it, even with some setbacks in the buildup.

Then again, I can completely forget about my wareranty - any drivetrain issues and I am on my own.

All the best - Jeff L.

You must have got a great deal on your SS, with all those mods I would expect you to be close to 50 grand. Add 22 inch rims to your total and see where you are at. :D

I do miss the SS, it was a awesome truck! I just had way too many problems after the warranty had expired. The SRT is a fun truck as well, it rides great for only being RWD, it does not handle as well as the SS, but it does the job!

I have way less than 43k invested in my ss and have over 500 hp

Yea that's about what I figure I have in mine, maybe $45K max. The 22 inch rims and rubber shouldn't set you back $5K. Wouldn't want them anyway. No flames - I am sure they look and handle great... I just like my stock rims and if I did want to replace them would go with someting a lot lighter. :chevy:

Archived