Custom license plates?

I am in Virginia and reserved 1BADSS for 90 days. But I decided to stay with the plates that I transferred to my Black SS - XTREEME. I think that is more fitting.

so you are the guy that has it. thanks alot i transfered the plates off my blazer to mine because everything was taken :fume::jester: i guess i will have to wait untill those become available. i spent two days looking at tags a few weeks ago trying to find something that wasn't taken oh yeah what part of va you in

Every state is different but you usually apply for the plate name you want with the DMV. If it's not "profane" or already taken the name you want is yours. Back in Atlanta it was $35 if I recall. That was many years ago and things may have changed. I'm sure each state has their own fees but it shouldn't be much. :thumbs:

That's per year costs. Here in FL, it's $52 for your everyday tag-for me, + $25 for my wildlife tag (Largemouth Bass), + $25 if I want to personalize, per year.

Personalized tag or the bass, I vote the fish. $75 I can handle, but $100 for a tag, just find it hard to go for that much.

1badss- where in VA are you? I fly into VA tomorrow evening for three days in the lovely Norfolk area - NAVY thing. Are you close by?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived