Lots of wheelspin.....

I was turning right today from a dead stop at a light on a wet road. I floored it and to my suprise I had alot of wheelspin from what I thought was my front right tire. Will our AWD allow this? The two rear wheels staying put while one of the front turns substantially faster? I'm puzzled.

Regards,

Dan

I was turning right today from a dead stop at a light on a wet road. I floored it and to my suprise I had alot of wheelspin from what I thought was my front right tire. Will our AWD allow this? The two rear wheels staying put while one of the front turns substantially faster? I'm puzzled.

Regards,

Dan

Yeah the SS's have an open diff in the front so around a turn you will easily get front wheel slip.

Regards,

Dan

Yeah the SS's have an open diff in the front so around a turn you will easily get front wheel slip.

:withstupid:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived