Bed Lining?

So, I am going to have the dealer do a bed liner in my ride before I pick it up... They do Inyati but am unsure if I should do a spray in or a drop in plastic liner. Would love to hear pros/cons on both and what brands of each ya'll recommend.

Drop-ins tend to vibrate and wear the paint off in the bed. It's manageable, but you have to take it out from time to time to make sure you don't have bare metal showing. You can also put strips of foam tape to prevent.

Sprayed-ons fade if they are color-matched and not covered. Only down side I'm aware of other than about twice the cost.

I got my bed sprayed by Line-X, works and looks great! Its on at about 1/8 - 3/16" thickness.

I asked the guys to do it below the door sill where one would tap there feet on the side of the truck for mud/snow removal before getting in the truck. They said they wouldn't do it cuz the doors may not close properly.

I can take some pics later with the digi if you would like. BTW, I went under the rail for the spray in. As I will not be beating up the top rails of the bed, at least not intentionally. I pretty much use it to haul my quad around and for the home depot trips.

- Jeff

I went for the spray in style. Besides the other things that have been pointed out, you will find that with the spray in liner things don't move around like they do with a drop in. Stuff stays where you put it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived