Pittsburgh PA area stock TB needed

For part 6 to the Silverado SS saga, we plan on testing a new throttle body. The problem is trying to do a before and after mod at the track when you have to do some work pulling the stock TB motor out and transplanting it into the new TB.

Is there anyone in the Pittsburgh area that would let us borrow their stock TB/with motor to test at Pittsburgh Raceway. The plan is to modify ours and use the borrowed TB to provide the stock "before" baseline.

Please PM me if you can help out.

For part 6 to the Silverado SS saga, we plan on testing a new throttle body.  The problem is trying to do a before and after mod at the track when you have to do some work pulling the stock TB motor out and transplanting it into the new TB.

Is there anyone in the Pittsburgh area that would let us borrow their stock TB/with motor to test at Pittsburgh Raceway.  The plan is to modify ours and use the borrowed TB to provide the stock "before" baseline.

When are you going to be doing this testing? I'd like to be there to help/watch, whatevevr. Coming into the last leg of the Power Tour. Hope to get to the track sometime next week, to test my new tune.

For part 6 to the Silverado SS saga, we plan on testing a new throttle body.  The problem is trying to do a before and after mod at the track when you have to do some work pulling the stock TB motor out and transplanting it into the new TB.

Is there anyone in the Pittsburgh area that would let us borrow their stock TB/with motor to test at Pittsburgh Raceway.  The plan is to modify ours and use the borrowed TB to provide the stock "before" baseline.

When are you going to be doing this testing? I'd like to be there to help/watch, whatevevr. Coming into the last leg of the Power Tour. Hope to get to the track sometime next week, to test my new tune.

The date hasn't been set yet but probably the 2nd week of July. We get the track during the day for our testing, and then we stay for test and tune to meet everyone. I will post when we are going to the track.

Archived