Crazy story

jboyss

Ok, i work for my father who owns a masonry company and we are currently doing a job for Chris Rock, which is crazy in itself. But neway i was at his house because i was supposed to deliver the stainless steal doors for his built in barbeque and while i was in his driveway a range rover starts backing out the garage and slowly rolls into my truck. Well it was Chris. He backed into my truck leaving three scratches on the top of my tailgate cause my tailgate was open. He cracked his tail light. He got outta the car and looks at me and goes im sorry ill pay for whatever it costs, and i said no thats ok its just some scratches that you wont see neway. So i was like im sorry for parking in front of your garage and he just said no its ok its not your fault and got in his truck and split. He didnt even look at what he did to his own truck and just wanted to get outta there really fast. It was really weird.

because i was mostly star struck i guess and it really isnt that big a deal...you cant see them at all cause they are on the very top of the tail gate and the bed cover kind of covers them. i will try n get pics soon. I even took the pieces of his taillight. He will also in a way pay or it. I could raise the price on his bill acouple hundred bucks and he wouldnt even notice so its not that big an issue.

....Take pics of his damaged vehicle with him next to it and sell the taillight shards on Ebay. Bet ya they will sell. There is alot of stranger things on there that that! :ughdance:

....Take pics of his damaged vehicle with him next to it and sell the taillight shards on Ebay.  Bet ya they will sell.  There is alot of stranger things on there that that!  :ughdance:

I wish i could have but i guess he has this attitude where he is better than everyone else so he was outta there in like 30 seconds one of my forman who was meeting me at his house saw him down the street lookin at his damage he didnt look at it at his house i guess he thought i was gonna ask him for an autograph or something.

Archived