2004 SILVERADO SS

bigbl62

I think I might be forced to sell. I have a 2004 Black SS with 27,455 miles. I have added a bed liner, soft bed cover, tinted windows, Alpine XM radio, K&N air filter, PCM4LESS, Jag Performance shift kit, RADIX SUPERCHARGER WITH 3.3 PULLEY AND 3.0 PULLEY. Supercharger has only been on for abouth 6,500 miles. The truck is in mint condition only reason for selling is that I bought a crappy s-10 to drive every day and the SS has been in the garage, sick of making payments. Feel free to ask any questions.

Asking $29,650

Hello, my name is Delmar and I'm from New Mexico and I have been looking for a Black SS to buy, but I'm in the process of saving some money to put on a down payment on a used 2004 SS. I have been to the dealerships, but I really don't want to end up paying $400-$500 in monthly payments for a bran new SS and the dealerships have all said the 2004 models are not going to be made anymore, nor could I order one. So, if you think you could work something out with me, call me at 505-307-6834. Call me in the evenings because during the day I'm at work. I'm a Wildland firefighter.

Thanks,

Delmar.

I think I might be forced to sell.  I have a 2004 Black SS  with 27,455  miles.  I have added a bed liner, soft bed cover, tinted windows, Alpine XM radio, K&N air filter, PCM4LESS, Jag Performance shift kit, RADIX SUPERCHARGER WITH 3.3 PULLEY AND 3.0 PULLEY.  Supercharger has only been on for abouth 6,500 miles.  The truck is in mint condition only reason for selling is that I bought a crappy s-10 to drive every day and the SS has been in the garage, sick of making payments.  Feel free to ask any questions.

Asking $29,650

I think I might be forced to sell.  I have a 2004 Black SS  with 27,455  miles.  I have added a bed liner, soft bed cover, tinted windows, Alpine XM radio, K&N air filter, PCM4LESS, Jag Performance shift kit, RADIX SUPERCHARGER WITH 3.3 PULLEY AND 3.0 PULLEY.  Supercharger has only been on for abouth 6,500 miles.  The truck is in mint condition only reason for selling is that I bought a crappy s-10 to drive every day and the SS has been in the garage, sick of making payments.  Feel free to ask any questions.

Asking $29,650

CURIOUS IF IT'S STILL FOR SALE? AND IF YOU HAVEN'T SOLD ANYTHING OFF IT?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived