Steering Wheel Centered?????????????

rmcswain

Stvejay and Hatrack,

Seems as if we all have the same small aggravating problem :fume: Although it is something easily corrected I am glad both of you posted. I was beginning to wonder if I (we) had an alignment problem :confused: There may be an alignment issue, but I don't think so because it runs true with no pull or drifting to the right or left :D

I believe this is normal to a point. It's impossible to get it perfect. It will be good on one road then off on another. As long as it's not pulling or anything. smaller the stearing wheel, the harder to get it perfect. The SS wheel isn't very small but, i notice that with all my rides. the smaller the wheel the more tweaked it is. just my opinion. :thumbs:

Don't forget about the crown of the road too, it can cause the wheel to appear to be turned to the left a bit. Try driving in a flat parking lot and see if it still is turned to the left.

I've tried mine in the parking lot at work I have also drove on different roads the wheel is off about a 1/2" to the left. The truck does track straight and the tires are not showing unusal wear either on the inside or out. I believe that the wheel was installed a little off. At least that's all I hope it is.

Archived