How well would this work

i try to tune for all temperatures of the IAT table. you can't always have that perfect, but for the most part it's not that difficult. the radix trucks that i've done you can hit them w.o.t. from a 80º IAT and stay on it well past 160º with no KR and a timing change all the way through. the IAT table is probably the most important part of tuning for timing. you simply pick one temperature that you want ot set at zeroº retard and zeroº advance. this is where your base timing is from. keep working that area until you have it tuned in consistant and change the IAT timing from there. it wouldn't be anything more difficult with the CO2 kit. when it sprays it lowers the intake temps and if the sensor picks it up you should have it adding timing. the trucks computer has the ability to add the timing when the temps get that low and go right back to normal when the intake isn't cold. i don't see how this is difficult at all.

i try to tune for all temperatures of the IAT table. you can't always have that perfect, but for the most part it's not that difficult. the radix trucks that i've done you can hit them w.o.t. from a 80º IAT and stay on it well past 160º with no KR and a timing change all the way through. the IAT table is probably the most important part of tuning for timing. you simply pick one temperature that you want ot set at zeroº retard and zeroº advance. this is where your base timing is from. keep working that area until you have it tuned in consistant and change the IAT timing from there. it wouldn't be anything more difficult with the CO2 kit. when it sprays it lowers the intake temps and if the sensor picks it up you should have it adding timing. the trucks computer has the ability to add the timing when the temps get that low and go right back to normal when the intake isn't cold. i don't see how this is difficult at all.

That makes sense. Sounds like what I was suggesting :P

Archived