MBQuart subwoofers

Hey guys I need some feedback on 8-inch MBQuart RWE-204 subwoofers. They are smaller than what I wanted, I was thinking about 10" woofers, but I can get two of these new in the box for around $200 for the both. What do you guys think?

I've never used their subs, but I have been very impressed with their components, which I have used several times. I had their 5.25 separates with 1" tweeters in the kickpanels of my Jeep, along with 8" mid-bass in the doors and it rocked. Very high quality stuff from my experience.

I think there are some better sub options out there, but $200 sounds like a pretty good deal. But with only 2 8s, I think you are going to be missing a little on the low end. I had the above 3-way setup with a single 10" JL 10w3 and it was a smooth, quality setup. It would not set any SPL records, but it had good sound quality and a nice punch.

sweet subs, you will be lacking a little low end with it. so if you want rap type bass get some 10's or 12's.

I will be running 4 8inch subs to help out with my low end. can wait I will have 1000 watts to them little bastards..

Archived