Vegas Baby, Here I come.....

SSAlaska

Well, I am in the home stretch. 21 days left in Alaska then off to LAS VEGAS. My plan is to leave Anchorage on the 7th of July drive to Haines, Alaska (800 mile drive), Jump on the Alaska Marine Highway (Ferry that takes me and the SS) arrive in Bellingham (Just North of Seattle). The old man (My Pops) is meeting me in Seattle to drive with me to Vegas, we should make it to Vegas on the 14th. Any fellow SS'ers in Vegas looking to get together the weekend of the 16th.

Looks like I am going to be building a townhome in North Las Vegas. So I will be renting a house for a year or so. Anyone have any suggestions or know of a house for rent in Vegas. I look forward to meeting you fellas. Take it easy....

ahh daym.. leaving already and i didnt even get to see ya truck...

well, best of luck with everything. i doubt you'll be coming back... but if you do, let us know. have fun!

No kidding.  I hate to see your electric bill this Summer.

Transfer myself this Friday.

Where to Ben?

You know where. Off to RI for 6 wks then to lovely Norfolk, Va. I got a month off first. :P

Oh yea, forgot about that. I think I was a little :cheers: when I talked to you about it.

I took orders to the USS Chosin out of Pearl Harbor. I leave next May.

• 2 weeks later...

One week till I depart Alaska. I will be arriving in Vegas on the 14th. My new place is a new townhome off Russell Road, right by the freeway. I look forward to meeting some of you fellas. See you all soon. :driving::flag:

Archived