Promised I would FInish it By this month!!!

6.0ss

OK so I went and did the unthinkable!!! I cut into my truck for stereo sake!!!! :D

As many of you know I was building sub boxes left and right and was just not happy with the out put of them,, this one is stupid loud and I could not be more happy!!!!!! :cheers:

My Sub Box,, 3 12 inch subs with 800 watts each in a ported enclosure!! :devil:

652077_46_full.jpg

Here is the hole that I cut from the bed into the cab and put and RV gasket to keep it sealed up.. this truck hits so friggin hard,, I LOVE IT!!! :eek:

652077_48_full.jpg

15inch Flip down Monitor!! HOLY SHAT!!! IT BIG!

652077_49_full.jpg

Double layer dynamat on everything.. about 150 lbs worth! :eek:

652077_45_full.jpg

Me sitting at a show last week!!!!

652077_52_full.jpg

Perks of winning first place!!!!

652077_42_full.jpg

See Dan_Payne .... I told you that would be cool ... now if you do it you will be a copy cat ...

Sweet setup man! I am jealous!

TIM

** on a side note .... what color did you paint your BOSE grills ...

DAMN JOE.......

I haven't seen the truck in like 6-8 months, and it looks like everything changed!

Sweet setup, truck looks great! I hope to have another Indy meet (and make it up to Chicago) later this summer! Can't wait to see the truck!

I thought about doing the blow thru, I cant! maybe to a cheep truck but I cant do it to this one. I will be starting on that system next week. here is my gear:

MTX High End 6.0 midbass

MTX High End 5.1 components all in the front end

MTX High End 4.1 components in the rear

MTX T5508 8 inch subs (4)

MTX T7804 to run the mids and highs

MTX T7801 for the subs

MTX LSX-1 crossover

Audiocontrol EQL's (2)

Alpine DVA-5210

Alpine TME-M580 screens (3)

Streetwires wiring throughout!!!

all of this will be off the factory deck and all of it will be in the cab. I will get pics as it gets going. I cant wait!!!

Didnt mean to take over your post :cheers: ! NICE JOB 6.0ss

Ok, where is the topic at that wants to know what your favorite truck is? 100% for 6.0!!!

I wish you were closer to louisiana because my system would be the best. Oh yeah, I am about to get some measurements and you might be making another one for me even though I bought the pro box. I think I might need one 12 to go into the center console. You think you can do it? I have to give you the measurements first though.

.....Hey Joe......How come your truck wasn't that clean when you came to Indy last year.... :D  :jester:

Whoa Rob,, that was a low blow,, :crackup:

it has been spending its weeks really dirty and the weekends VERY VERY CLEAN!!

IN late August there is a show at Indy Raceway that a bunch of chicago guys are going to... we will have to hook up and let you guys listen to this set up!! IT pounds!!!! (with nice clear highs too!! :devil: )

Archived