Promised I would FInish it By this month!!!

6.0ss

.....Hey Joe......How come your truck wasn't that clean when you came to Indy last year.... :D  :jester:

Whoa Rob,, that was a low blow,, :crackup:

it has been spending its weeks really dirty and the weekends VERY VERY CLEAN!!

IN late August there is a show at Indy Raceway that a bunch of chicago guys are going to... we will have to hook up and let you guys listen to this set up!! IT pounds!!!! (with nice clear highs too!! :devil: )

I coulnd't imagine having 3 12's in that truck. I have two 10's and they play louder than I can almost stand and I can take a lot!!! But mine sit nicely tucked under the back seats.

DAMN JOE.......

I haven't seen the truck in like 6-8 months, and it looks like everything changed!

Sweet setup, truck looks great!  I hope to have another Indy meet (and make it up to Chicago) later this summer!  Can't wait to see the truck!

.....Hey Joe......How come your truck wasn't that clean when you came to Indy last year.... :D  :jester:

Whoa Rob,, that was a low blow,, :crackup:

it has been spending its weeks really dirty and the weekends VERY VERY CLEAN!!

IN late August there is a show at Indy Raceway that a bunch of chicago guys are going to... we will have to hook up and let you guys listen to this set up!! IT pounds!!!! (with nice clear highs too!! :devil: )

:withstupid: Joe the SS looks great. You have done some damn fine work. I would definitely be interested in meeting up at IRP as well.

Damn, I just noticed you don't have a tonneau cover for your truck. What about the weather getting to it besides the idea of someone walking away with it?

Your braver than me, I couldn't do that to my truck! Looks good though.

Late- Alex

THE IRP Raceway event is the weekend of August 20th

I do have a tonno cover, but it would not matter anyway because the sub box is lineXed over on the outside and inside so it is waterproofed,, it is bolted to the truck and the nuts are on the inside of the truck so you can't steal it,, also it is sealed the the bed with asphalt crack sealer, so it is in there!!!!

Ill post finished pics prob this weekend!!!!!!!

Archived