SS vs Mustang GT

ssjonathan

I was reading a similar post about an 04 mustang. A friend of mine has an early 90's Mustang. He has been wanting to race. Do you think I have a chance . The only mods I have are exhaust and a K & N. The mustang is a manual and has true dual flowmasters. That is all I know. I think everything else is stock. I know he can definately bark 2nd and a little bit of 3rd. Of course with a stick this is a lot easier to achieve. What are your thoughts?? Should I race him??

:chevy:

Of course I would like nothing more than to shoot down a pony with some real HORSE power!! :thumbs:

Show no mercy on the launch cause he'll reel you back in eventually; question will be if he can make a strong enough comeback to get you in the end - it'll be a close one.

Mr. P. :)

Depending on how good he is with that stick, you should kill him at launch, the only thing is how long will you be able to hold him off!!! You only out weigh him by like 2500lbs!!!! :driving:

An early 90's 5.0 stang? You would be suprised how well you will fair I think. They arent that crazy, came with 225 Hp 5.0's in the right years. You won't do bad at all against him, launch him hard and he wont catch you by 90 or so..

-Sam

Archived