How fast 0-60 time after the mods

hog4oc

I thought it would be much faster than this. According to VR Ram air, the air intake will chop off 1/2 second, from 6.5 to 6.1 second.

I'm thinking right now I can do under 6 second. What do you think?

Cheers

with those two mods you might notice a .2-.3 tenths of a second difference in the 1/4

I thought it would be much faster than this. According to VR Ram air, the air intake will chop off 1/2 second, from 6.5 to 6.1 second.

I'm thinking right now I can do under 6 second. What do you think?

Cheers

with those two mods you might notice a .2-.3 tenths of a second difference in the 1/4

when all i had was intake and mufflers put on. it really was not that much faster. i don't think it was more then .3 faster

with headers, tune, muffler, and intake i ran a 14.7 at the track

I got 5.9s for 0-60m, you have to disconnect the battery and re connect so the pcm will take advantage of the new air intake and exhaust.

i just ordered the PCM4less PCM, hope that will give me another 0.2 second.

Cheers

when all i had was intake and mufflers put on. it really was not that much faster. i don't think it was more then .3 faster

with headers, tune, muffler, and intake i ran a 14.7 at the track

:withstupid:

You'll need that new tune to fully realize the full potential of your intake/exhaust. True, you may feel a slight improvement without the tune, but your stock PCM won't "tune" itself. All it can do is make very slight adjustments according to your driving habits.

I'm sure you'll like Bryan's tune though. I don't think I've ever seen a bad comment about him on this site.

5.9s 0-60

Here is the result from VR testing run:

2004 GM SS Silverado 6.0 4wd

Stock 0-60mph 6.82-7.10 seconds over 3 runs

VR 0-60mph 6.07-6.15 seconds over 3 runs

That’s a .7-1.0 second improvement!

+3MPG average

:cheers:

Archived