Alternator Blew up,, Reprocussions

6.0ss

Diognastic came back.....

misfire in cylinders 2,5,7

Mechanic says he thinks its the NKG spark plugs have been messed up or toasted. as they get warmer they just keep misfireing.

I am going to switch back to stock plugs.. why does it have to be 5 and 7 the dam hardest plugs to get to,, ( i have LT Headers that wrap right up next to them)

My thought is it is the wires that are close to the headers.. The warmer the headers get something must be separating or messing up. Ill take a look,, now that I know which ones to look at!!!! :mad:

there is a dual 200 amp alternator kit available for these trucks. Stinger has it avail. if you are interested I will get it to you at my cost. I know you have hookups so you might be able to get it too. Let me know in a PM.

there is a dual 200 amp alternator kit available for these trucks. Stinger has it avail. if you are interested I will get it to you at my cost. I know you have hookups so you might be able to get it too. Let me know in a PM.

What about alt wires to make sure this one doesnt fry something? Es necicito?

What about alt wires to make sure this one doesnt fry something? Es necicito?

sorry I dont know spanish, but this kit comes with everything needed to get it DONE right. I have they single 200A Stinger alt in my truck and it works like a champ.

Archived