SS Cartoon Shirts Ready to Pre Order!

Mervz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Admin

kaotik1: you don't have to worry right now. We'll order more than we have pre-orders for.

Thanks everyone so much for helping out the site, we very much appriciate it. :cheers:

We're at 98 preorders right now. I'll be making the choice how many extra to order over that tonight, and the order will go in tomorrow. :cheers:

• Admin

Total orders are 103, and i know a few more snail mail orders are coming in.

I'm ordering 165 shirts using the same order ratio to determine what extras to order.

We're still accepting orders on shirts, and will order more if nessessary.

Total orders are 103, and i know a few more snail mail orders are coming in.

I'm ordering 165 shirts using the same order ratio to determine what extras to order.

We're still accepting orders on shirts, and will order more if nessessary.

Thanks!!! :) I'll prolly end up getting a few more at the Zippy meet!

• 3 weeks later...
has anyone got their yet? does anyone have any idea we will get these ,  we did pay for it around a month ago just wondering whats going on?

I'm not sure for those who arent coming to michigan this weekend. If your going to the zippy event I'm pretty sure you'll get it there.

• Admin

To those who have ordered:

Black, Red, Silver shirts are arriving at my house TODAY. They will be sorted, packaged, etc... while i'm gone at the zippy event and shipped ASAP. Blue shirts are being shipped to my hotel room at the event for Thursday and will be sorted and put aside for shipping when we get back. (production error with the blues, long story)

To those who have not ordered, but want one:

We ordered many more shirts than we had pre orders for. If you are at the Zippy event, then you will have a chance to get a shirt. If you're not, you'll STILL have a chance to get a shirt too!! Once we get back, i'll re-open ordering.

Thanks everyone!!

• 2 weeks later...
To those who have ordered:

Black, Red, Silver shirts are arriving at my house TODAY. They will be sorted, packaged, etc... while i'm gone at the zippy event and shipped ASAP.

SWEEET!

can't wait to get mine.

I was starting to wonder as well.

Archived