Stock SS Wheel Price?

I just bought a new SS and I put on some "22's an hour after I bought it. So, I have this brand new set of stock, polished (chrome color) wheels and tires with less than 100 miles on them. What should I sell them for? Any idea how I should sell them (ie locally, ebay etc.).

Thanks for any and all help.

yeah...you could just make a few dollars instead of "top dollar" and sell them to a fellow board member.

:cheers:

Had mine on here for 2 weeks and did not get one post or email. Put them on eBay and they were bought and paid for in less than 18 hours. I wish it had been a board member, but oh well...

yeah...you could just make a few dollars instead of "top dollar" and sell them to a fellow board member.

:cheers:

Had mine on here for 2 weeks and did not get one post or email. Put them on eBay and they were bought and paid for in less than 18 hours. I wish it had been a board member, but oh well...

I was interested!! But the "Pickup only" wasn't in the cards with you in NJ and me in AR :D

• 3 weeks later...
It is funny how a $475 (GMDIRECT.com) set of wheels and $225 each tire could bring $1825. Which is awesome, to say the least. What would mine bring with only 650 miles on em?

I just bought a new SS and I put on some "22's an hour after I bought it. So, I have this brand new set of stock, polished (chrome color) wheels and tires with less than 100 miles on them.  What should I sell them for? Any idea how I should sell them (ie locally, ebay etc.).

Thanks for any and all help.

If you want to sell to one of us we're(me, me, me) interested. Tell us what you'll sacrafice. You can reply or PM me... :seeya:

Archived