New Tonno Cover

6.0ss

This thing is sweet,, sits flush and does not change the profile of the truck at all.. Also it does not weigh a thing,, so light. only like 35-45 lbs.

652077_71_full.jpg

underside shot

652077_72_full.jpg

side shot

652077_66_full.jpg

http://www.truckaddons.com/Catalog/subpage...2tonnocover.asp

Yea I need to order the stake pocket covers from stylin concepts catalog,, (no money left) :cry:

there are lots of different places you can mount the shocks so it will go higher if you wanted it to. I can get another foot out of it the way it sits right now.. You can also go to an autoparts store and get longer shocks and adjust where the mounts are on the bed!

In theory you could make it go as high as you wanted to!!

The cover only comes in black.. you can get it painted, and I have seen it on a Blue SS around here. The black rubber strip does not look bad at all! Infact kinda looks good!!

If you wanted the bed to lock you would have to purchase a talegate lock,, as you can't lock the lid its self, but you can't open it either with out opening the gate! The only way to open it is via two spring loaded latches on both sides of the tonneau cover, they work fine and if you had a tail gate lock it would be secure!

got mine to the stereo shops door for 675 from a local guy that bought it direct for me.

Archived