why cant they find onw

ss-lookalike

Go to GMbuypower and build your SS the way you want it and then have it do a search for you. I found one that way. Mine was 150 miles away. Good luck finding one, there are lots of them for sale. I hear there are a few new 2003's around.

I know Connell Chevrolet in Killeen TX has two 2wd 05 SS. I looked them up under zipcode 76501. The only way I could find them on Gmbuypower was to look under the Ext Cab W/T selection. All you get when looking for the SS is the 4wd trucks because buypower still does not reconize the 2wd SS. Then again you may want AWD.

They are going fast! Last week, I went to a local dealer to give him a deposit, so he can do a Dealer trade. There was 10 in California left. On Friday when he called me to let me know he truck was on it's way, he said it's the last one available in California. I got lucky.

If anything go to www.kbb.com, choose which one you want either AWD or 2WD, it'll give you an option of choosing up to 3 dealers around you, select the one's you want to do business with, sit back and wait for the calls. I did that, and within 15 minutes two of the dealers had contacted me about what the exact specifications were in what I was looking for, and one had found what I wanted right there while we were on the phone. It's worth a shot if anything.

Archived