Lets start something new!

Jonmalibuss

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ill get some GTO burnout pics up here as soon as i can :thumbs:

gonna take some more mods for the SS though

bryans ss burnout was awesome though. ive never actually seen even a picture of a SS doing a burnout yet. that is great.

i just ordered a new viscous clutch.... maybe ill take out the shaft and do one good one before i put the new clutch in...?.... how bout a nice big blue blown bowtie burnout?

i'm on it! I'm having some dyno fun at Katech pretty soon... and ill have the shaft out for that, viscous clucth is on its way already... i'm excited

i just ordered a new viscous clutch.... maybe ill take out the shaft and do one good one before i put the new clutch in...?.... how bout a nice big blue blown bowtie burnout?

:pop: do it :pop:

fuelslut :flag: .... fuelslut :cheers: ....fuelslut :chevy: ...... fuelslut :driving: .... fuelslut :cool: ..... fuelslut :thumbs: ......fuelslut ..........do it

Off topic but what drop does your truck have jonmalibuss? I did a search and all I can find is you getting your spindles. My 99 silverado had a 4/6 drop and that is too low for this one. I love the stance on yours.

Thanks in advance.

Off topic but what drop does your truck have jonmalibuss? I did a search and all I can find is you getting your spindles. My 99 silverado had a 4/6 drop and that is too low for this one. I love the stance on yours.

Thanks in advance.

Jons thread about his drop

Thanks in advance.

If you check the above thread posted by big O you should find all the info needed I used keys and spindles for the front shacles and hangers for the rear and since your SS is 2wd you shouldn't have a problem!

Archived