Great comment about the site from forum member

Mervz

• Admin

Over the past week i've been worried because one of the hats seemed to have gotten lost in the USPS system, go figure huh? :rolleyes:

Well, Galen Shields (gshields) luckly got his hat yesterday, but i sent him an email expressing my thanks for his purchase and my dismay that it took so long to get to him. This is what he sent back to me...

Zane, don't thank me.  I must thank you.  No other site gives me the latest and greatest of what is going on.  For instance, I want to lower my Black SS a bit.  Found out how.  I have always had aftermarket wheels on my vehicle. I get to see what others are doing with their's. I had already used Zaino Bros wax.  Now I get to hear what others think about it.  I want to replace my grill (complete) and will hear about the products here before I see if somewhere else.  In all instances, I will "see" it on another SS, not just another truck.  So thank me?  No way, I thank you!

Have a great weekend.  In fact, why don't you post this on the board.  It is a compliment that should be shared with all.

Galen Shields

Thanks Galen, and thank-you everyone who visits the site. Really, i enjoy this more than you will ever know. Its a great pleasure to take my connections and my fourtune and share them will you all to create this great enthusiast community (which, might i add, is over 2000 members now!!!)

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

I think Galen echos how most of us feel. I wish I would have had this much info available to me for my last truck before I done everything I'd done to it. This site is a wealth of experience with our trucks and it can't be replaced or dupilcated. Thanks, Mervz :thumbs:

-Ben

I think Galen echos how most of us feel.  I wish I would have had this much info available to me for my last truck before I done everything I'd done to it.  This site is a wealth of experience with our trucks and it can't be replaced or dupilcated.  Thanks, Mervz :thumbs:

-Ben

:withstupid: Thanks Mervz for the chance to be involed with your forum. I gotten some great info here! :D:cheers:

Between the Hats you worked so hard for and the shirts that Justin had printed and all this info I'm getting off the BB for my truck seems like I can't go wrong hanging with a bunch like you guys. If your ever up in my neck of the woods here's one for you :cheers:

One of the things that I have liked about this site is the sense of community, people sharing a common interest, and openly sharing their opinions with a minimum of upset. Flame wars do not seem to be a standard here.

The demographics dictated by a $40,000 dollar vehicle have something to do with this, so kudos to all who peruse and reply to these posts. Good active management of the board also comes into play, this is after all the greatest democratic technology ever, the Internet. So kudos to Mervz the Moderator!

( :jester: Mervz the Moderator, sounds like a title....like...... Ming the Merciless :jester: )

Over the past week i've been worried because one of the hats seemed to have gotten lost in the USPS system, go figure huh? :rolleyes:

Well, Galen Shields (gshields) luckly got his hat yesterday, but i sent him an email expressing my thanks for his purchase and my dismay that it took so long to get to him. This is what he sent back to me...

Zane, don't thank me.  I must thank you.  No other site gives me the latest and greatest of what is going on.  For instance, I want to lower my Black SS a bit.  Found out how.  I have always had aftermarket wheels on my vehicle. I get to see what others are doing with their's. I had already used Zaino Bros wax.  Now I get to hear what others think about it.  I want to replace my grill (complete) and will hear about the products here before I see if somewhere else.  In all instances, I will "see" it on another SS, not just another truck.  So thank me?  No way, I thank you!

Have a great weekend.  In fact, why don't you post this on the board.  It is a compliment that should be shared with all.

Galen Shields

Thanks Galen, and thank-you everyone who visits the site. Really, i enjoy this more than you will ever know. Its a great pleasure to take my connections and my fourtune and share them will you all to create this great enthusiast community (which, might i add, is over 2000 members now!!!)

CLASSY response by gshields, CLASSY site by SILVERADOSS.COM, over 2000 CLASSY members, and the SS is a CLASSY truck. A BIG THANKS TO ALL, it is GREAT to be associated with the entire group :thumbs::thumbs:

I couldn't agree more with all of the above. Aside from the fact that this site has cost me a small fortune, I couldn't be more pleased with the information garnered. My truck is now the best vehicle I've ever owned, and I owe it all to this site.

I might add kudos to Mervz here: I received my hat in timely fashion. It looks great. Unfortunately I ordered 3 of them. I emailed Mervz; he responded immediately; within 3 days I had my 2 remaining blue hats and 2 extra white ones thrown in for free. If I got this kind of service from even half of the companies I deal with, it would be a tremendous improvement.

Archived