just got the GTO!!!!!

vtodd82

well, just pulled in the driveway after driving my 05 cyclone GTO manual 6 off the lot + a little bit of driving.

all i can say is WOW :crazy::crazy:

this thing is by far the funnest drving experience yet for me. i already raced some rednecks in a hideous colored purple older style monte carlo that had very loud exhaust. one of the guys in the car said to me "take that thing home" well after blowing his ass away, and then his car stalling and puttering on him after 0-60, i dont think i needed to say anything :driving:

this car is higggghhlllyyy reccommended.......get one if you can.

on another note, my wife was very excited to get the keys to the SS tonight. all my stuff out, and all her stuff in. she still knows it mine though, and i will definatly not neglect the SS. after all, the SS is just as unique and nice as the GTO.

todd

PS ill get pics of the SS and the Goat up ASAP. most likey this weekend.

well, just pulled in the driveway after driving my 05 cyclone GTO manual 6 off the lot + a little bit of driving.

all i can say is WOW :crazy:  :crazy:

this thing is by far the funnest drving experience yet for me.  i already raced some rednecks in a hideous colored purple older style monte carlo that had very loud exhaust.  one of the guys in the car said to me  "take that thing home"  well after blowing his ass away, and then his car stalling and puttering on him after 0-60, i dont think i needed to say anything :driving:

this car is higggghhlllyyy reccommended.......get one if you can. 

on another note, my wife was very excited to get the keys to the SS tonight.  all my stuff out, and all her stuff in.  she still knows it mine though, and i will definatly not neglect the SS.  after all, the SS is just as unique and nice as the GTO.

todd

PS ill get pics of the SS and the Goat up ASAP.  most likey this weekend.

It's good to see that your still checkin in with us on the site... even if it is to rub it in our faces :P haha. Hopefully you can make it to michigan. We never ended up meeting eachother in Joliet :banghead:

yea, i definatly still wanna make it. i will be finding out very soon if i will be able to go. i was recently relocated with work to la salle/peru, so iam only 30 mins away from joliet now too. we will have to meet there sometime soon.

yea, i definatly still wanna make it.  i will be finding out very soon if i will be able to go. i was recently relocated with work to la salle/peru, so iam only 30 mins away from joliet now too.  we will have to meet there sometime soon.

I remember hearing you moved. You getting closer all the time. Good luck with the GTO. I saw a yellow one today... it was pretty nice. I was looking at a yellow one a while back but I stuck with the SS.

Congrats on your new baby, i'll be joining the fun next year. I have decided to get one sometime in 06. I could probably go get one now but I would rather wait until I'm absolutely sure I can afford the payments and save up some $$ for the down payment since I refuse to trade the SS. :cheers:

give me a few more days guys. my sister in law is coming to town sunday with her fancy digital camera. ill ues hers to take some pics.

i think a GTO and SSS picture would make a very nice signature :thumbs:

i do need to get out and buy one eventually though.

vtodd82 you suck JK. I told the wife she needs to get a GTO. She won't bite. Gives me the same crap. I need something with 4 doors. We don't have kids and the SS has 4 doors. Can't convince her. Told her to trade her car in for a vette...same line of crap. Stupid wife lol

Archived