new rumor

There was a rumor about a new GN...it was based on the Monaro/GTO---did I hear awd? Supercharged 3.6 Duratec or something else?

Anyway, if they do or don't decide to make it, all the parts are already in production...

There was a rumor about a new GN...it was based on the Monaro/GTO---did I hear awd?  Supercharged 3.6 Duratec or something else?

Anyway, if they do or don't decide to make it, all the parts are already in production...

Thats been floating around for a long time along w/ a pic of a black grandam photochoped to look like a new GN... Think I saw that for the first time well over a year ago.

If thats the car, its definitely a Monaro. They put as much engineering into that new Duratec V6 as they did NorthStar...

Why not? It would give Buick a kick in sales, no doubt...and if it were to be made, I would want one of those more than a GTO. Especially if it had awd.

So I guess for now when I buy again I will have to go fogey and get an STS-V---supercharged NorthStar w/awd...

But all this discussion means nothing until we find out if 1. Boyd is 4real going to build one, and 2. If he is restoring an 87 GNX or helping to do a new one for 06 or 07.

:withstupid: That's the upside of these reality TV shows... Boyd might be a hell of a painter and have some good car crafting ideas now and again, but I just can't agree with how he runs his business.

Mr. P.

Archived