You know...

StealthSS

the more I think about it, someone should paint an SS white---not pearl or anything crazy...

The reason for posting this is because my little bro (aka jealous brat) has decided he wants to buy one and paint it white...

• 2 weeks later...

repainting a new car isnt the best for resale value, and it often looks like you tried to cover something up(accident ). IIT would look cool i think, but white is kind of work truck color imo.I like silverbirch much better than white.But hey if he wants to do it and has the money , more power to him.

repainting a new car isnt the best for resale value, and it often looks like you tried to cover something up(accident ). IIT would look cool i think, but white is kind of work truck color imo.I like silverbirch much better than white.But hey if he wants to do it and has the money , more power to him.

:withstupid: Makes it look like a ditch-tender's special IMO. But might look good with graphics on it? :dunno:

He is thinking of white with red stripes - his first car was a Monte Carlo SS Areodeck in the same colors. I told him about the hockey sticks and suggested big rally stripes down the hood and top, only he wants them painted on. I doubt he is worried about resale value-he and his girl both drive Vettes. And hes going to buy a used truck.

I wish someone could photoshop us a white SS...

Its an ongoing game of one-upmanship I guess is typical for brothers to share.

He sells used Vettes wholesale, while I try to go with all GM products in my business, usually sticking with trucks since I live in an oil/ag town. He started wholesaling 10 yrs before I did. I'd love to have one, but its just not a practical every day car for me.

I saw one like that a couple of day's ago when I was out for lunch, although it wasn't bagged.... I wasn't too fond of the white with the sss bumpers, mabey if they and the cladding were painted black or red.....otherwise it looks like :puke: to me

Archived