Man Dealers Suck!!!!

Bowtie70SS

sorry to hear about your problems. I must be one of the lucky ones. So far the only thing that has happened to my SS is the center caps have bubbles in them. The cladding is fine so far. Hopefully my SS will stay that way. Got to cross my fingers :cheers:

I had the A/C on yesterday and all I got was worm air. I called the dealer this morning to have them look at it, they asked if I had problems with it before and I said it was just recharged in Sept of last year. :happysad: I'll find out on Sat what the deal is I guess.

Hmmm...My A/C does the same thing too. When I am parked it blows warm but when I am driving it gets cool. Let me know if there is a fix for that and I will take my truck in. I assumed it was normal, but when I am sitting in a parking lot I rev it up to 1000 or 1500 to get it going every now and then...

Hmmm...My A/C does the same thing too.  When I am parked it blows warm but when I am driving it gets cool.  Let me know if there is a fix for that and I will take my truck in.  I assumed it was normal, but when I am sitting in a parking lot I rev it up to 1000 or 1500 to get it going every now and then...

Check out my post above for the for the TSBs, have them done and you'll be all good

Update again: Well not to my suprise at all my A/C is acting up again. I guess the magic spell the dealer put on it wore off. I'm gonna call a different dealer once I get back from Super Chevy this weekend. For sure I'm gonna mantion the TSB's. Are they obligated to do the work mentioned in those TSB's? I am just getting tired of the "We can't find anything wrong" answer. I wonder if I was paying them for the work and told them I can't find my wallet if they'd buy that and be happy? Any way I sure hope I get this fixed before it's winter time. Later

Dave

This is my update in this. I took it in to the dealer on Saturday and after a few hours of waiting they said they needed to replace some parts that were defective and would not be able to get the parts in till monday or tuesday and they were going to give me a loaner car right then and there. I told the guy I didn't want to leave my truck there over the weekend, so I'm taking it in after work today and will get my loaner then. This is the first time I ever was given a loaner car while my car was in the shop.

I forget what the parts were he said needed replaced, I'll have to update everyone when I get my truck back.

do you guys have under drive pulleys on.Would that not be harder on the ac compresor.My truck was blowing hot air to. They changed my compresor and said nothing about the asp pulley I got on there :confused:

Archived