BRAND NEW STS kit for sale

fatboyss

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After doing some research I have found it's great on the dyno but it's not really turning the times at the track. Thats my holdback from the sts.

Good luck selling it!

I don't think that's 100% true. No SS, but at least a few trucks out there running 12s with STS. There is a lack of proof because not many with it have been at the track. You'll change your mind when you see the two 408s on the site with them hit the track.

After doing some research I have found it's great on the dyno but it's not really turning the times at the track. Thats my holdback from the sts.

Good luck selling it!

I don't think that's 100% true. No SS, but at least a few trucks out there running 12s with STS. There is a lack of proof because not many with it have been at the track. You'll change your mind when you see the two 408s on the site with them hit the track.

who could that be :devil:

no disrespect fatboyss

but does anyone here know this guy personally that can back him up as a creditable dude!?!?!

may be interested in this setup... :dunno:

just don't wanna lose a ass load of money, ya know!! :banghead:

~Brian

no disrespect fatboyss

but does anyone here know this guy personally that can back him up as a creditable dude!?!?!

just don't wanna lose a ass load of money, ya know!!  :banghead:

~Brian

Fatboyss and Cammin03 are now site sponsors.. I guess that gives him creditablity.

no disrespect fatboyss

~Brian

I think it is the system he bought off of me, although he changed the GT-70 in for a GT-67. He certainly did all he said when he bought the system off of me. I'd vouch for him.

no disrespect fatboyss

~Brian

Brian pull the trigger, get rid of the 1.6#s of boost :P time for some 5-9#s. I've seen cammin, beef, and fatboy on the other ls1 sites and they seemed respected.

Damn Ben, thats where my turbo went :P

maybe as a down payment :driving:

STS is making deals right now...

GT67, Intercooler, 44# Injectors, Boost A Pump, Dual Electronic Boost Control all for about $4,500.00 To Your Door. Just something to think about when pricing this.

Ill give them a call tomorrow and see if you are right about this but Im not sure where you got this from. I havent been on there sight in a long time but last time I was there the base kit was 4000, gt67 was +400, injectors are another 400, the not sure about the boost a pump and boost controller so ill just say 300, and the intercooler which is new is supposed to be listing at 1200 last time I saw. So that equals around $6300. Thats a hell of a deal that they must be offering.

Archived