Anyone Notice?

TBSS

0-60 in under 5 seconds.....full time 4 wheel drive. Hmmm...... :cool: Looks like it wont have an issue handling the up comming Trailblazer SS. I wonder what the price will come in at and when it's due to hit the streets?

Justin :chevy:

"Pricing for the upcoming SRT-8 version of the Grand Cherokee should be available later this year. We expect the base MSRP to be $39,990 with fully loaded models reaching around $46,000 to $47,000. The SRT-8 is due to arrive in showrooms next February. "

Answered my own question yet again after some digging around...

Justin :chevy:

I think that new Cherokee body style is butt ugly  :puke:  Thats a shame, it use to be a nice looking SUV.

That's exactly my point - I thought the last iteration of the Grand Cherokee was pretty sleek looking, I wouldn't mind owning one. But IMO they really screwed it up this last time out.

I feel pretty qualified to enter this thread. We have bought a new Jeep every two years since 1988. We went out to look at the new style Jeeps the other day and she informed she is keeping her 2004 for a long time. She thought they were pretty generic looking. Might save me some money! More to spend on the SS. :D

Archived