LOWERING THE BAD SS

bad ss

I contacted a couple of companys today about lowering my ss. all the ones i contacted said they do not make a kit specifically for the ss. i talked to a company that is called ground force and they told me that if i am interested in giving them my ss for a week or two so they can develop a lowering kit. has anyone heard anything good or bad about this company? I am cosidering the offer as long as they dont charge me for the kit.

Hey bad,

You might want to talk to Dale who has already has his done and it looks great. I'm sure he will respond to your post when he logs on next time. I'd like to see what's up with that, too.

I contacted a couple of companys today about lowering my ss. all the ones i contacted said they do not make a kit specifically for the ss. i talked to a company that is called ground force and they told me that if i am interested in giving them my ss for a week or two so they can develop a lowering kit. has anyone heard anything good or bad about this company? I am cosidering the offer as long as they dont charge me for the kit.

I don't know anything about this company, but I have seen their ad's in magazine's. If I had the chance to let them use my truck to do their reseach and make up a kit, I would do it. :cheers:

I am going threw with it. I talked to the marketing director at GROUND FORCE and he assured me that the BAD SS was in good hands. They actually drove from their company, which is almost three hours away from me, and picked up my SS today. they said they will have it for about 10 days to come up with a lowering kit for the SS. they are talking about a 2" drop on the front and 2" drop in the rear. that is just an estimate from looking at the vehicle. they will know much more once they have it in their shop. I can tell you first hand from talking to them in person that they are very knoledgeable. they assured me they were going to take care of the BAD SS as if it were their own, which right now it is. i will keep everyone up to date on the progress and when it is done i will post some pictures.

• 3 weeks later...

I called them last week and they were in testing. They just had it aligned and were hoping for 2 weeks to be able to market the kit.

I'd give em about another week and just call them to bug em if nothing has come out yet.

Going to pick up the Bad SS wednesday. they told me everything is working alright. no driveline problems and that they took care of the back-end bouncing problem. Has anyone changed their air intake? Ground Force told me that they could possibly use my truck to develop an air-intake system.

Not all the good companys are in Cali. I live in Pennsylvania and Ground Force is 30 minutes away from Pittsburg. From my house it takes 3 hours to get to Ground Force. If anyone is interested in buying the Ground Force drop kit it is going to be on the market for around 500-600 dollars. if we can get a group of people together maybe they can give you all a better price for group buying. just a thought.

Archived