Lowered SS : jec32 + billet grille

BenKey

Here are the latest pics of jec32's Black SS with billet grilles added.

This is carraige works ss grill and it installs nicely.I thought I blew-it by ordering it in black (thinking the face of the grills would be polished) the whole damn thing was black.Took my belt sander to it and know have a nice satin front edge and matches the satin bowtie.Left the small inserts black.I hope this photo is clear enough,I`m learning this computer and camera together.

Jeff`s%20SS%20002.jpg

Looking pretty sweet! :thumbs:

-Ben

Hey, your grill looks good! I had some questions, where did you get your grill and what brand is it? Also do you know of any other brands that look good, and do you have to get anything special sinse its an SS? Im really looking into getting one and I would like to order it off the internet as soon as i can. Thanks alot!

Jonathon

... Also do you know of any other brands that look good, and do you have to get anything special sinse its an SS? Im really looking into getting one and I would like to order it off the internet as soon as i can. Thanks alot!

Jonathon

The street scene speed grilles look pretty sharp for something different.

jec32 :thumbs:

When you sanded down the powder coating with your belt sander, did it leave little scratches in the billet? Did any of the powder coat chip away or possibly going to in the future because of sharp edges. I am considering that same look and would like to get the same results as well. That looks really :cool: ...

Hey, your grill looks good! I had some questions, where did you get your grill and what brand is it? Also do you know of any other brands that look good, and do you have to get anything special sinse its an SS? Im really looking into getting one and I would like to order it off the internet as soon as i can. Thanks alot!

Jonathon

:cool: Hot tip for today: I also purchased the top grill from: Stylin concepts web site.

The others came from sporttruckingstore:

If you order from http://www.sporttruckingstore.com

Over the phone you will pay:

Bumper center billet insert for $100

Bumper side vents billet insert for $105

Order from the Web and pay $5. less the grills. Call and ask all the question however order on the Web - it's a better deal. I just got the vents and will try to post a picture soon.

• 4 weeks later...
jec32:

What did you use to lower your truck? I have the same color and am jealous now of how much better yours looks… :thumbs:

Just went to Stylin concepts web site and found the grill i want brake air vents and all... :D thanks for the info... :thumbs:

Black Grill

Did you ever get this grille? Is it $129 for all 5 pieces?

Archived