wisconsin guys

shadowsniper3006

Hey all,

I'm planning on going to the track this friday and thought i'd see if any other wisconsin guys would like to meet out there. So far I'm meeting a 2 wheel drive quad cab hemi with a long list of mods and N20, not sure if i can get any other of the dodge guys down there, but it'll be fun anyway!

Hope to see some SSS down there!

Brad

sounds good!

Where are you coming from? I'm up in west bend. I'm also bring my wife along as the "picture and video girl", so i can email you any digital photo's you may want.

What kind of times you running? This hemi is running 13's now, but has a new converter and something else and is looking for 12's. He's a pretty cool guy though.

Brad

I'm coming up from Gurnee right by Great America. I'm not sure what times I'll be running. I just got the truck dialed in pretty well on Friday. I just hope I can get off of work. We are crazy busy right now. I am working from 4AM-9PM everyday plus 10 hrs on Saturday and 8 hrs on Sunday. 90+ Hrs a week is alot, but the $ is good! I'll going to try to get off if I can. :cool:

got my underdrive pulley on now,,so i'm ready for some racing. Hope to see you down there. I'm meeting the hemi ram, v-10 dodge ram with like 40" tires that runs 15-16's, and a buddy of mine with a ford fairlane GTA.

Hope to see you there.

Brad

Archived