Bunch 'o stuff

Krambo

1. In tank fuel pump for '04+. This is the fuel pump that comes with the Radix Kit. New, in plastic with hardware. Also have the fuel pressure regulator and hardware.

2. Volant CAI tube from the updated kit, all hardware. This piece is from the filter box to the throttle body.

3. Superchips hand held programmer. This also came with the Radix kit so it will need to be sent back for the standard tuning package,..or just use it to spend less on the Radix kit! New in the box.

4. K&N drop in filter. Has 500 miles on it. Looks brand new.

5. Painted (red) engine covers with silver letters. 3 pieces, no scratches!

6. 04+ 160* thermostat. Not in plactic, however never used. SOLD

7. Stock items: Fan, shroud; exhaust manifolds; complete air intake assembly (filter box to the throttle body); Intake manifold complete with injectors.

8. 36 inch x 12" SS logo in black vinyl.

9. 2 stainless flowmaster 40 series delta flow mufflers welded together.

10. 4, 2000 stock "star" pattern 16 inch rims with firestone 265's. (great for drag rims! Includes center caps. mint but dirty.

11. Stock 99 - 02 hood, black, mint

12. Bed mat. 3/8" thick with traction cleets. (used 3 months, just about perfect). Heavy.

13. 2 MMATS D1200HC Car Audio amp. MODIFIED. puts out a measured 2050 watts RMS.

14. Pioneer DEH815P head unit. 10 years old, rare. Id Logic, CD, mini CD, Soundscape, EQ, 4 sets of pre outs, in line voltage control, sub outs w/ active x-over, remote...too much to list. This powered our comp car to a 1999 dB Drag Racing World Championship.

15. Snap-on mini socket set from the 1950's. no rust, missing the 1/4" socket.

That is it for now. All offers considered. PM or E-mail is best. :chevy:

14.  Pioneer DEH815P head unit.  10 years old, rare.  Id Logic, CD, mini CD, Soundscape, EQ, 4 sets of pre outs, in line voltage control, sub outs w/ active x-over, remote...too much to list.  This powered our comp car to a 1999 dB Drag Racing World Championship.

I ran a DEH825P in my Sound Q+ Jeep about 8 years ago...what an awesome headunit. Too bad some jerk with a crowbar wanted it (and the rest of my system) more than I did. Still have the faceplate, though!

Archived