Should I buy This????

6.0ss

A good friend in our car club is selling this car for $14,500.

2000 Jetta VR6, Loaded, 30,000 miles

VF supercharger kit, Koni Coilovers. 18inch wheels, BRAND new BFG rubber, Shortshift kit, Quaffe Front Differential, Trans Brace, Billit Motor mounts, Strut bars, HID's, Carbonfiber Hood, Full Carcature Body Kit, Milltech headers, Catback. God the list keeps going. :driving: 2400$ in Auto Meter Gauges, (will sell them), Alpine D300 with components.

Also has all stock parts, wheels tires, suspension, hood, everything!!

652077_58_full.jpg

652077_56_full.jpg

What you guys think for another fun car to take some milage away from the SS

I've always been a huge fan of the VW design... if I had a small car that would be it... and that one looks badass. I say do it! :driving:

That thing is especially well done. Classy... not gawdy like alot of other cars you see like that.

The evo I had was great.. But not comfortable, or refined, or quiet. BUT FUN... This has some refinement to it.

14,500 he is selling it for!

I am just thinking about putting less miles on the SS!

Hey I could always get and XB for a daily driver!!!

My sister had several V6 Jettas, including the K6 and they're not bad for commuter cars. Stock they're not fast but peppy, you can get into a little trouble with them. Would not go on out-of-state trips in one though, did that with the kids and it was horrible experience (not enough room). With the hop-ups listed I am sure it's a fun car, but I dunno that's a pretty high sticker price

Mr. P.

Archived