ZIPPY EVENT!

i just booked at days in on 1500 beacon blvd. they said they have some rooms left. this is the hotel right next to zippys dealership.

oh, it looks like 131 raceway is about an hour away. is this right zippy?

todd

the track is about just over an hour at the speed limit. we'll see how long it takes though. :D

as for the strip clubs, i even have them nicknamed. zippy's and cheers. also known as oddessy and murphys. i might be able to find them.

i believe some were bringing watercrafts. most of the time during the day i assume people will just be enjoying their time as you would on vacation either at the beach, golfing, etc. i left most of this time open with nothing planned so the members could get to know each other and still go out to have fun together without being stuck together as a group. there will be plenty of time as a whole group. for the most part there will be a ton to do.

the track is about just over an hour at the speed limit. we'll see how long it takes though. :D

as for the strip clubs, i even have them nicknamed. zippy's and cheers. also known as oddessy and murphys. i might be able to find them.

i believe some were bringing watercrafts. most of the time during the day i assume people will just be enjoying their time as you would on vacation either at the beach, golfing, etc. i left most of this time open with nothing planned so the members could get to know each other and still go out to have fun together without being stuck together as a group. there will be plenty of time as a whole group. for the most part there will be a ton to do.

I will have my little brother with me (20.985 years of age) So my bar time will most likely be limited. :cheers: But none the less looking forward to hangin out with everyone.

Archived