Woodward Dream Cruise

For those that are coming to town for the Dream Cruise in August, stop by and visit us at Wheel to Wheel.

We will be having a openhouse on August 18th(Thursday) from 3pm-9pm and on the 19th(Friday) from 1:30pm-9pm.

We will have some engines on the dyno to make some noise!!

Wheel to Wheel is located at:

32505 Industrial drive

Madison Heights Michigan 48071

Kurt

If any of you are planning on being at this year's Woodward Dream Cruise and need a parking space, MISSL (Michigan Impala SS Lovers) has several spots available at $35 each which includes lunch (said to be better than last years hot dogs). We'll be in Pontiac at the north end of the cruise. I'll be there with both my '96 Impala SS and the ImpoSStor SS.

For more info click below:

WDC Parking

Stewart

We are not going to be running the dyno for customers cars this time. If you need some tune time I can try and work something out.

Kurt

I am really thinking about making this rather than going to indy truck bash.. will we be able to test out the ole chassis dyno by chance?

Fantastic. I am going to work on that Intake Bonnet situation as well as swapping out to the other intake and a header swap in the next week or 2 here and hopefully have it ready to get a chance to tune. I will defintely be in touch. Thanks alot

Archived