Saturday Winners

thanx for posting these quick. i'm going to try to get some more up here soon also. there were some damn fine trucks there for sure. just so ya'll know the winner being black and a 2wd regular cab SS look alike wasn't because of me. it was based on votes from the people in the show. the truck was certainly outstanding though. all the SS's were fantastic. i wonder if kurt's truck got any votes for the rubber left on it from the burnout he did at the track? :jester:

Thanks to all who voted for my truck at the Gage show. I had a great time and look forward to next year. Those of you who didn't make it missed out.

Also, thanks to Zippy for organizing the event. I look forward to next year!

Stewart

I voted for yours on all 3 categories you won! I'm still blown away by how much I like the Reg cab!!! Congrats! I'll see you next year! Chad

Thanks to all who voted for my truck at the Gage show. I had a great time and look forward to next year. Those of you who didn't make it missed out.

Stewart

I voted for yours on all 3 categories you won! I'm still blown away by how much I like the Reg cab!!! Congrats! I'll see you next year! Chad

i voted number 3(impossters #) for all three catargories he won in as well. i knew he was going to win those hands donw though.

Thanks to all who voted for my truck at the Gage show. I had a great time. Those of you who didn't make it missed out.

Stewart

Stewart did a nice burnout when we left Gage Chevrolet for the lakefront cruise. I was right behind him :thumbs::cool: Very Nice! Wish I had the videocam ready. Bob47 was behind me and the hood looks really :cool: in the rearview. And my truck is WAY TOO SLOW after this weekend :banghead:

Thanks to all who voted for my truck at the Gage show. I had a great time. Those of you who didn't make it missed out.

Stewart

Stewart did a nice burnout when we left Gage Chevrolet for the lakefront cruise. I was right behind him :thumbs::cool: Very Nice! Wish I had the videocam ready. Bob47 was behind me and the hood looks really :cool: in the rearview. And my truck is WAY TOO SLOW after this weekend :banghead:

how about getting that GTO Brian. :cheers: you know you want it. :thumbs::crackup:.....test drive :driving:

Damn Todd,

I'm still on the fence. Notice I didn't ask for a ride or a test drive :banghead:

We still have the Camaro and it's not going anywhere. Alyce did like the Cyclone Grey. She noticed that it had a blue tint under the lights last night as we found our way back to the Best Western :cheers: It's a toss up between Cyclone Grey or Midnight Blue. We'll have to wait and see.

Brian: glad to hear you made it back to the Best Western. Long walk across that road. :D

Stewart: Ill be expecting that check in the mail for voting for you. :crackup: Congrats :cheers: and remember--next years meet is in Nigeria!!

Archived